The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is benefiting millions of citizens in India. This scheme is aimed at providing a solid house to the underprivileged families of India, both in rural and urban areas. The initiative started in June 2015 and has already helped millions of citizens.
Those who have applied for the PM Awas Yojana 2023 can check their status by reading this article. Additionally, applicants can calculate their PM Awas subsidy online and view the list through RHreporting. The objective of this scheme is to provide a permanent home to all underprivileged families in India, enabling them to live a better life.
|To provide solid houses to poor families in India
|PMAY Launch Date
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India
How to check the status of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) urban housing scheme?
You can check the PMAY application status in two ways – by entering your name, father’s name, and mobile number, or by using your Assessment ID to check the status of your form. Follow the steps below to view your PMAY status using either of these methods.
PMAY Application Status Check By Name –
Candidates can check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Status by their name, father’s name and mobile number by following the following steps-
- Candidates first of all click on “Check PM Awas Yojana Application Status” button given above.
- After this, if you want to check the status by name, father’s name and mobile number, then click on “By Name, Father’s name & Mobile Number”.
- Now a window will open on your screen, in which you will have to enter your name, father’s name and mobile number and all the information sought.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on the “Submit” button.
- After following all these steps PMAY Application Status will open.
PMAY Application Status Check By Assessment ID
Follow the following steps to check Awas Yojana Status by Assessment ID-
- Candidates first of all click on “Check PM Awas Yojana Application Status” in the button given above.
- After this the candidate has to click on “Assessment ID”.
- Now the candidate has to enter the Assessment ID and Mobile Number.
- After entering the ID and mobile number, the candidate has to click on “Submit”.
- You can also check your PMAY Status by clicking on submit.